Hello everyone - some more super photos coming through from VTU, keep them coming! VTU leading by example in all areas – Levi, keep up the walks, egg collecting and the excellent singing! Amy well done on all those jobs inside & outside!!Helen is exercising everyday as is Fionnuala. I have heard about Jackson & Jason working hard on the farms & Stefan is doing lots of jobs about the house & walking everyday!! You are all brilliant – keep it up!!!!
Below are some suggestions for activities, links to a range of websites that you should find useful which will fall in line with teaching that would be taking place at this time.
It’s time to get all the John Muir experience into action. Amy has lead the way in helping in the garden – With more good weather coming our way, now is the time to get out in the garden for a little work.
Help planting, weeding, sweeping, using the wheel barrow, watering plants & tidying the garden are all jobs we have done over the course of the year.
20 mins working in the garden each day is super exercise as well. (Followed by a nice cup of tea)
Suggested Maths activities/Links:
· Attached below are some time activities – work through these as you can. There are some guides also attached to help you all.
· Suggested Sensory activities:
· Have a look at this video from Ciara who has been coming into school for a long time to work on ceramic projects – follow her instruction & guide to make your own artwork.
· If you are on Facebook, you can find a page called Ciara Campbell Ceramics; https://www.facebook.com/Ciara-Campbell-Ceramics-119623924732248/
· Drumming: Our drumming Tutor Jimmy has sent through 3 videos teaching fun rhythms that you can try at home. There are set out at 3 different levels. Give them a go and see how far you get. Get others at home involved too!!
· Here is the link to Jimmy’s videos:
· Daily Chart – fill in the daily chart – select the correct day & date as well as the weather.
· Keep up the Daily Mile & yoga sessions. Feel free to explore the other sessions on the page.
Yoga: Complete this yoga session – try to do it a few times during the week – again you’ll certainly feel the benefit from it. You should see a little improvement in your ability each time you do it.
This one is nice & relaxing – a bit of time to unwind!!
Again, send through a photo of you doing your yoga. - Enjoy!!
Feel free to explore other classes suggestions and keep checking the resources area for other useful tips, ideas and communications from school that may well help out at this time. New ideas and suggestions will be uploaded here each Monday for as long as is needed.